Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thank you!

Tomororow I am off to Chicago for an ALL GIRLS WEEKEND! A few months ago, a few of my college friends/sorority sisters and I all decided that it would be really great to get together for a girls weekend. After a few emails we decided on a weekend in Chicago. I am excited on many different levels but most of all because I get to see my friends and hang out with them in CHICAGO! I have traveled all around the world and the Windy City is at the top of my list as a great place to visit! In the past I have gotten together with my girlfriends, but someone has always been pregnant, getting married, etc. Now there is NONE of that and we can all concentrate on relaxing!

However, the flip side to this weekend is what I leave behind. In the beginning, it did take a little bit of persuading on my part for Frank to agree to this whole thing. Me being gone this weekend means he is in charge of Tyler, by himself, for 48 hours (of which he is 100% capable of!)! That means no privacy in the bathroom, endless (but cute!) questions, hurried meals, reruns of Dino King, Turtles, Cars, Monsters Inc. (should I go on?).... But they can both sit around and do "guy stuf." I can not stress to Frank how much I appreciate this weekend, so here goes....

Dear Frank,
I can not thank you enough for this weekend. I owe
you big time. You are a great father, a wonderful husband, and a dedicated
man to this family. I love you for this and know that Tyler has an
excellent role model in you. Thanks again and I will miss you both dearly!
Love,
Jennifer
XXXOOO
How can I leave these faces? This was taken on a Saturday morning during Dino King and other assorted cartoons!

3 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

That was really nice of you to thank your husband so much for watching Tyler. Was that just in case he was having second thoughts? I always have to give Joel a pep talk, too, before I go anywhere! :)

You girls are going to have a blast!

Heather said...

I had a GREAT time!! Thank you SOO much, Frank! We all really appreciate you letting us kidnap your dear wife for the weekend.

Pigtail Mama said...

Frank and Tyler-

Thanks for sharing your wife and mommy with us this weekend! We love her almost as much as you both do, and it was great seeing her. You both do such a great job taking care of our friend! I bet you are glad that she is home. I know that she loves you both and missed you while she was away. Thanks again!

:)
Kelly