Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stick it to me!

When we were at the hospital on Sunday, the doctor and a nurse had Tyler pick out stickers. By the time we left the building, he had amassed quite a collection of them. Yesterday he redicovered them and asked to put them on-- all of them! He then ran into the living room, sat on the couch and said "take a picture of me, mommy!" Of course I obliged! So here he is, modeling Lightning McQueen, Ice Age, Elmo, Transformers, and any other sticker he could fit on his 3 year old chest! The good news is the stitches come out tomorrow afternoon!

4 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

What a cutie! Seriously, does he take a bad picture ever? He is always so photogenic!

I love the stickers. I especially love that he gets his stitches out tomorrow! Yay!!!!!! :)

Heather said...

What a ham!...and a very cute one, too! I must concur with Kelly.
Woo-hoo for the removal of the stitches AND the departure to Fla! Have a great time and R-E-L-A-X!

IUgirl78 said...

I hope everything went well with getting his stitches removed. Did he come away plastered with more stickers? What a funny kid!

Have a great time in Florida!

Lisa said...

Cool stickers! Hopefully getting the stitches out went smoothly. So did Tyler get even more stickers? You'll be happy to know that Tyler is the "example" I use every bathtime now with Kylie when she starts acting silly and slipping around!