Sunday, April 27, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes!

We're baaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!! I am simply too tired to do much more than to write about Tyler from before we went to Florida. I promise I will get some shots up of our GREAT trip this week!

The Thursday before we left, I took Tyler to daycare in the morning. On the way there, he apologized to me for something (I don't remember what!). I told him that "it was okay, he did not do anything wrong." He replied to me that "saying sorry is good, but it doesn't take the pain away."

On Thursday night, Frank took Tyler to our friend Joe's restaurant to eat while I ran last minute errands and got a pedicure. Frank and Ty had a great time eating, hanging out with Joe, and talking. On the way home, Tyler said to Frank "I like Joe. He likes me. He makes my heart feel good."

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awww...what a sweetie. He's such a great boy, you guys.

Pigtail Mama said...

That is so sweet! You are doing a great job raising a fantastic little boy. He is going to make a great husband someday, a loooooong time from now! :)