Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Planes, (Trains), and Automobiles....

Getting to the airport posed a huge issue-- how do we get 4 adults, 3 kids, 7 suitcases, and 4 carry-ons into one car? Rent a limo! Also, how do you get 3 kids around for a week without a comfortable car and no stroller? Daddy's shoulders! Don't these kids know it is 5:30am and I have not had my coffee yet? I guess no one told them! Here are Skylar and Tyler hamming it up in the limo on the way to the airport. I guess the lack of sleep is starting to catch up with this little guy. He is sure loving the scenery out the window, though!
Conor driving and Skylar riding sicecar at the beack playgound!
By the end of the week, Tyler's feet were really hurting him. Judging by the angle of Frank's neck, I think his back was hurting, too! Tyler is also modeling his new shark-- Mr. Sharky. i looked all over during the week for one and found this one on our way out on Saturday! Talk about luck!
Don't let this shot fool you. Our flight left Florida on Saturday at 8p.m. Tyler was the ONLY one not to fall asleep-- until we LANDED! He fell asleep against the plane window as we taxied to the gate! (Notice Mr. Sharky!)

1 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

A limo- what a great idea! I'll have to remember that for the future. I love Tyler's Mr. Sharky. I'm glad that you were able to find one!