Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Land Before Time....


This past weekend while we were out, Tyler and I stopped into our favorite store, Target! I was trying to pick up a few things for our trip next week. I thought it would be nice if we could get a new movie to watch on the plane. We went to the movie section and I was asking him if he wanted to get the "Bee Movie", "Dumbo", or any of the other hundred they had there. He eventually said "I want that one with the dinosaurs!" I looked down and to my shock he picked out "The Land Before Time."

To anyone else, this would not have meant anything. But working as I did in college, I babysat for a lot of kids. One of my favorites was Harry. His favorite movie 15 years ago was "The Land Before Time." I remember watching that movie and knew for sure that my son would love it!
On Sunday while we were trying to get some packing done, we turned it on in the bedroom to entertain him (Iknow, I know, the TV is not a babysitter!) and this is how he watched the entire movie!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

I agree- great movie! There's something about it that makes it one of those oldies but goodies that will entertain little ones (as well as us bigger ones!) for generations to come.

And along with great taste in movies, Tyler has even BETTER taste in t-shirts :)! Go Cubbies!

Pigtail Mama said...

I have never seen that movie! I can't believe that with all the years I babysat. I bet we'll be watching it soon enough since my daughter loves dinos so much. Too cute! :)

Heather said...

LOVE. THAT. MOVIE!! My little brother watched it all of the time when he was small. We even had the little puppets from Pizza Hut! That's a great movie for little guys.
BTW - LOOOVE his shirt, too! Jack has his on, today! What does Frank think of the shirt...?

IUgirl78 said...

So you're saying the movie made him a basket case???? Ha! Couldn't resist the pun...I AM my dad's daughter, after all!

Reese and Ryan were just watching that movie this week when I picked them up from their sitter's. Reese was talking about Littlefoot and Ducky all the way home. :)