Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's Wrong With this Picture?


When I was younger, I used to love going to the doctor and dentist because they had the Highlights for Children magazine. (I really don't know who I am kidding, I looked at the magazine a few weeks ago when I took Tyler to the dentist!) My favorite part was trying to pick out all the things wrong in the picture on the cover. Tonight when I got home, Tyler was running around in the kitchen and as he wizzed by, I caught a glimpse of something that didn't seen quite right. Can you guess what it is? (Don't mind the messy face, he REALLY enjoyed his pizza with daddy tonight!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know, I know, I know!!! Did Tyler dress himself...or was it "backwards day" at school? Very cute! I love seeing his button, too.

Pigtail Mama said...

How funny! Did he get himself dressed? What a cute picture- he is always so smiley! What a handsome guy he is!