Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring is HERE!

After months of sitting in the house, looking out into the yard and saying "I can't wait until Spring comes", it finally arrived in Wilbraham today. There were no clouds in the sky and although it was still chilly outside, we bundled the kids up and went out into the yard. Of course, now that the snow is all melted, I have to come to terms with the fact that we never got around to picking the leaves up and the yard is a mess. We have had snow since before Thanksgiving! The kids had a great time playing on the swingset and the rollercoaster and managed to empty the garage of all the toys within 20 mintues. We even got a chance to take a walk around the block in the wagon.

A great picture I just had to share with everyone. Tyler and Skylar are 4 months apart and they love playing with each other. As they were getting ready to go out, they grabbed hands and I grabbed the camera!
Notice the squints! And they are not squinting because of snow glare! Yay! I was happy to reconnect the swings for them!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Yay! No more snow! I love snow, but I get over that pretty quickly after a storm or two! That is quite a neat swingset. It looks like the kids were having a great day, and it was probably nice to see some sunshine. :)

Lisa said...

Looks like the kids had a blast! Nothing like being outside in the fresh air on a bright, sunny day after such a LONG winter! It seems like it's made it to us too but I hope it's here to stay for longer than a day this time!