Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a fun night!

I had a few suprises in store for me tonight when I got home from work. First, Tyler's friend Olivia made him a dinosaur hat at storytime last night and when I walked into the house tonight, there he was, eating dinner with it on! It looks great! The hat is very adorable and he loves it! Thank you, Olivia! It was so nice of you to think of him!
Then, after dinner, Frank had to run back to work for an event. Tyler said to me "Mommy, I want to do something fun tonight." (My heart melted of course when he said this.... how could I say no to that face?) Frank's assisstant coach's wife and their daughter made Tyler an Easter basket with a bunch of goodies in it, including a whole assortment of bubbles. So I said to him "You want to take a REAL bubble bath?" The answer is below....
I filled the tub with bubble bath, handed him a bottle of bubbles and away he went! Thanks to Ashley and Maria for their thoughtfulness!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

How cute! A bubble bath sounds REALLY good right now! That is such a cute picture of Tyler. He looks so grown up! Love the dinosaur hat, too! :)

Lisa said...

Thanks for the cool idea! Maybe now Kylie will get to use the bubbles in her Easter basket before June :)! Have a good weekend!