Thursday, March 13, 2008

They just keep coming, and coming, and coming....



.... Birthdays, that is! Everywhere I look this month, it is someone else's birthday! I know that when March starts, stock up on the cards! In 2007, it was one of my New Year Resolutions to write down all of our important dates for family and friends and send cards. I was a little behind in doing this, but I have tried to start over the month or so....


Last weekend, we headed down to Long Island for the night to help Aunt Mary celebrate her 91st birthday! Talk about keep coming! She is in great health, and it is always wonderful to see someone who really has not stopped from doing the things she loved! We got to hang out with the cousins, Conor and Skylar, and see some second cousins, William (age 8), Lisa Jo (age 4 1/2), and Lyla (age 6 months). This was the first time we met Lyla and like always, Tyler went straight for her and it just reminds me how great a big brother he will be someday (no time real soon, though!).


3 comments:

Heather said...

What a great picture! He IS going to be a wonderful big brother! And Lyla looks like she could be his little sister, too.
I hope I'm in as great of shape as Aunt Mary when I'm 91. I'm going to guzzle beer from bottles and smoke cigars! And my family probably will not claim me...
And is that Skylar in the picture? I just don't understand the blonde hair - I know her daddy is Irish, but, where's the Italian?

Pigtail Mama said...

Tyler gets cuter and cuter everytime I see a new picture of him! Yes, we have tons of March birthdays in our family. Thank you for the birthday cards for Keith and Grace! That was so sweet of you. You are on it, girl!

I'm glad that you were able to visit with family. Not much longer until Chicago! Yay!

By the way, I'm going to do some research on uploading a video from a dvd. I will let you know if I learn anything!

Lisa said...

Yes, I have to say the month of March is a wonderful time of birthdays :)! Thanks again for the great card. 91- wow- can't even imagine the state I'll be in if able to make it to that age! How fortunate to be blessed with the ability to still have your health and mind at that point in your life! Tyler looks like such a sweet little guy- I bet you can just picture him holding your next precious bundle just like in the photo :)!