Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Waste Not, Want Not!

Last week, Tyler asked me if he could play with the "Hockey Potato." I had no idea what he was talking about! After I finally got with the program, I figured out what he was talking about-- a Hockey Player Mr. Potato Head! I honestly forgot we even had it! Someone gave it to us when he was a baby, I unpacked it when we moved and I put it on top of his closet. Since nothing gets by Tyler, he knew it was there and we FINALLY have played with it. I am sure that the fine people at Playskool would be happy to know......


.... We don't waste anything around here!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute picture! Had no idea a Hockey Player Mr. Potato Head even existed- I thought we had the whole collection!

Even though Peyton will be over 1 year old this Christmas, the boxes and bags from Kylie's toys and gifts may become her Christmas presents for her to do exactly that with (that or shove them in her mouth!)

Heather said...

Why do they always play with the boxes/packaging more than the actual toy? And the more expenseive the toy, the more they play with the box. Murphy's Law, I guess. He looks very handsome in that box, though!