Sunday, June 22, 2008

Safe!

While we were at the park yesterday, Tyler played a ton of baseball. He was even able to practice his sliding skills and slid into home plate MANY times on the DRY field! Here are some pictures and a short video I took of his great skills!

"Was I safe, mommy?" (I think the Yankees could have used some of these runs yesterday! I am sure that we could work out a great deal with the ball club and come to a quick contract agreement!)

By the time we left the park to come home, we had used an entire thing of wipes. Tyler was filthy! But the messier you are, the better time you have! I loved watching him have no fear as he dove for the plate time and time again! Go Tyler!

4 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

I love it! Oh, my- I bet he had a nice bath when he got home. It is so cute, though- totally no fear from Tyler! Just remember your good pal Kelly when he signs a baseball (or hockey!) contract some day! :)

Heather said...

Ohmigoodness! He is ALL BOY!! I love that video! What a sweetie-pie! Jack is going to LOOOOOVE seeing him when you guys are in town. Is Tyler prepared to be a toddler's idol?

Lisa said...

Tyler and Kylie could be baseball buddies! And from the looks of it they definitely have something else in common- enjoying getting as filthy as they can :)!

IUgirl78 said...

Wow! Great hit!!! And the sliding into (or onto) home plate gets extra points from the at home viewers! :)