Sunday, June 1, 2008

Daddy's Barber Shop

Tonight was hair cut night at the Genovese household! Frank has gotten very good at cutting his own hair and knowing that it is getting warmer out, we decided to give Tyler a "summer do". I very a little nervous about this-- the last time I tried to give him a hair cut he had a huge bald patch on the side of his head..... THIS time Tyler said that he wanted Frank to cut his hair, I guess he knew how funny it looked the last time I did it!

BEFORE:
Notice the ketchup face. Daddy's Barber Shop opened up right after a yummy dinner of hotdog and corn on the cob-- both dipped in ketchup!

DURING:


My bathroom was COVERED with hair from both of their haircuts! Thank goodness for the dustbuster. Frank did a great job with the cut and I was able to get in there with the scissors at the end.

AFTER:

Fresh from the bath! Not a bad job-- maybe we both have a knack for hair cutting-- any takers?

4 comments:

Professor P said...

Tyler's new doo reminds me of how my dad used to cut my hair. You should compare my childhood pictures with Ty's new cut. The similarities are striking.

Love and anyeong haseo,

Grandpa

Lisa said...

Lookin' good Tyler!

You guys are so brave- I'm even dangerous with a comb near Kylie's hair!

Love the shirt ;)

Pigtail Mama said...

I LOVE IT! It is so cute on him. Plus, it must be a little easier to manage, not that it looked hard in the first place. I sometimes wish I could have a buzz cut. It would eliminate so much time from my morning routine! :)

IUgirl78 said...

Sweet! He did a great job with his haircut, I must say. I started cutting Ryan's after I paid $18 to have it cut once and ended up coming home and re-doing it. You guys keep up the good work!