Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'll have ketchup with that, please.

Last night we all went out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Leone's. We had the party for Tyler's baptism there and they catered Tyler's first birthday at our house. Needless to say their food is GREAT! We were able to get a table outside, enjoy the Yankees and the Cubs on the T.V. and Tyler was able to move around and watch the cars go by. The whole way there, he kept saying "I want pizza for dinner." No problem! We ordered him a cheese pizza and when it came, Tyler told the waitress "Can I have some ketchup, please?" I guess anything goes with ketchup and when you are 3, ketchup is considered 6th major food group!

Open wide! Yum, yum, yum!
Dips away!

"See mommy, I DO like tomatoes!"

**To all my college friends out there: I was a bit grossed out at the thought of my son dipping his pizza into ketchup but then I recalled EVERYTHING that went with ranch in college.... Frito's, pizza, CHEESE STICKS! And all the fried veggies you could eat. I guess when you are up until 4A.M. studying, anything goes with ranch!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, we have bought stock in Heinz as well! Ahhh, ranch sauce and Jolt- those were the days of good eatin!

Fun pics!

Pigtail Mama said...

Oh, Grace thinks that ketchup is a side. She eats it with a spoon!

Guess what we had tonight? Hot Box breadsticks with ranch dip! Hot Box is the same as Pizza Express, it is just a different name here in the Indy area! MMMM!

IUgirl78 said...

Okay, that pizza looks SO GOOD--even if it does have ketchup on it! Kids are so funny with their condiments, aren't they?

Heather said...

Mmmm...Mad Mushroom cheese stix w/ ranch...(drooling)...