Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Dear World's Greatest Daddy,

Happy Father's Day to the best father my son could ask for! You are smart, kind, funny, and a great model for Tyler to have! Keep up the excellent work! Tyler and I both hope that you have a relaxing Father's Day with your family. We love you!

Love,
Tyler and Mommy
Dear World's Best Grandpa,

Happy Father's Day/Grandpa's Day to you! We are sorry that we can not be there to celebrate with you but know that you are in our thoughts and we will celebrate in a few weeks when we see you next! Thanks for being such a great grandpa and teaching us all so much!

Love,
Tyler, Jennifer, and Frank


Dear World's Best Papa,

Happy Father's Day/Grandfather's Day to you! We will be thinking of you today and wish we could be there to celebrate with you! Thanks for all the games you have played, books you have read, and questions you have answered! We love you!

Love,
Tyler, Jennifer, and Frank


And.... Happy Father's Day to all the other father's out there who play such an important role in our lives and their children's! We appreciate you and are thankful that you have this day to remind you how much you really mean to us all!

The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.

Tim Russert

2 comments:

Professor P said...

Jen, Frank, and Tyler,

Thanks for the Father Day's greetings. I will be thinking of you today, as always. I can't say it any better than Tim Russert--thanks for the compliment. I've had the same thoughts many times myself.

Love,

Dad/Grandpa

Pigtail Mama said...

Oops- I meant to post my comment on the above post here! :)

I just love that quote from Tim Russert. SOOOOOO true!