Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Headbongers!

All I can say is look what Tyler dug up in a box! My headbongers from college. Remember these? I would like to think that wearing these made me smarter when studying, but the jury is still out... But this kid?

This kid? He is a trooper. In the past few weeks we have slept in 4 different places: Becket, Eagle Lake, Long Island, and Indiana. He spent a total of 41 hours in our car and traveled approximately 2,740 miles. He complained very little, and asked on the return trip home from Indiana "When will we be there?" 7 times.

Enjoy reading about our trip to Indiana and all the posts and look for more updates about our crazy summer. Now that we are back home maybe we will stay there for awhile. Or will we?

3 comments:

Heather said...

You have a very sweet boy, guys! And I can't believe you STILL have those things?!

Lisa said...

OMG- when I saw those things I totally laughed out loud!!! Memories...

Glad to see you passed the torch for the bongers- anything helps on those LATE nights of studying :)!

Did flying not work out?!?! Tyler IS a trooper- I don't think our crew would have ever made it that long in the car!!

Pigtail Mama said...

Glad you made it home safely! Love the pic of Tyler in the headbongers!