Monday, July 28, 2008

What a Treet!

This morning after we woke up, we went for a ride on grandpa's boat. Tyler remembered this from last year, when he wanted the boat to go "really fast!" Grandpa did not want to disappoint, so we all went for a ride on Lake Monroe. It was a little cooler outside after some rain last night, but the lake was like glass and there were not a lot of people around. We took a ride over to the Paynetown section of the lake and gawked at "John's" house (what a nice place!). Tyler had fun sitting with Frank at the bow of the boat and going over the wakes. Grandpa even gave Tyler a chance to drive the boat and make press down the throttle!


Frank and Ty waiting for Grandpa to put the pedal to the metal!
Look at the grin on that face! I see one happy little guy or someone who has something up his sleeve. Hmmmmmm....
Me and my two guys!
Look at the cool do! That's what happens when you sit at the front and go fast, fast, fast!
Boating makes me really hungry. I guess it does the same for Tyler. After we got off the lake, we went over to Jiffy Treet! We ate fried tenderloin (keeping it really healthy on vacation-- but a must have when in town!). For dessert we had to indulge in some ice cream. Tyler had his usual, vanilla with M&M's. I had a scoop of Cookie Monster! Yum!

4 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Man, can you guys slow down just a bit? You are making ME tired just reading about all of the fun things you are doing! :)

I'm glad that Tyler had so much fun on Grandpa Perry's boat! It looks like you had a nice day, and it can't get any better than JIFFY TREET! I love that place. I'm glad that Tyler got to enjoy a little treat that he can only get in B-Town!

Heather said...

Mmm...I wish we would have/could have stopped at Jiffy Treet when we were down there. Oh well, a reason for a repeat trip!
Great pictures - the boat looks like it was SO much fun! Why didn't you post any pictures of John's house?

Anonymous said...

So you are in Bloomington---I can't believe I haven't run into you yet. Give me a call if you have a chance.

Lancastermom said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast. What are you going to do when you get home? It's going to seem boring being at home since you've been so busy the last week and a half. I'm very jealous that you had cookie monster!