Thursday, July 10, 2008

Party at the park!

Every Thursday during the summer at Fountain Park in Wilbraham there is a free outdoor concert. Last summer we tried a few of them out and I was so excited to get this years schedule. Tonight was our first show, "The Musical Mystery Tour," a.k.a. the Beatles tribute band. The weather was absolutely beautiful, so we picked up some dinner at Applebees, packed our chairs, and headed on over. We all had a great time. Tyler can run around and be as loud as he wants, we can sit and relax, and we can all be together. I can't wait for next week when "Changes in Latitudes" is the featured band! Tyler has been practicing his "fins" and I am dreaming about a Cheeseburger in Paradise!


Just chillin', listening to some tunes!
My rock star wanna-be! Just call him John Lennon!
"I want to be just like daddy when I grow up. Can I wear my sunglasses like that, too?"

2 comments:

Lancastermom said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you guys!

IUgirl78 said...

I love it! Aren't free concerts in the park just wonderful? I would love to see the "Changes in Latitude" band. Don't forget your margarita machine! :)