Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today's random thoughts....

Don't read this if you are easily grossed out!

Tonight at bathtime, I was paying bills at the computer and Frank was getting Tyler ready for his bath. This is the conversation I heard from the other room:

Frank (knocking at the door): "Tyler, are you ready to get into the tub?"

Tyler (as Frank enters the bathroom and notices him laying on top of the toilet, lid closed): "There's nothing to see in here!"

Frank: "Well there may be nothing to see, but I sure smell something."

Tyler (opening the toilet lid): "Look daddy, dinosaur poop! Mommy, get in here now!"

I, of course being the good mommy I am, run right to the bathroom and look into the toilet. I will spare you the rest of the details, but a few questions popped into my mind.....

Why are the 3 of us standing here looking at this, together?

How does such a small guy make such a BIG B.M.?

3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Oh my goodness, I am cracking UP! At least he goes on the toilet now, and you didn't find that in a diaper! Whoa, what a mess that would be! :)

Heather said...

THAT. IS. HILARIOUS!!! What a character! Wonder where he gets that...?

Lisa said...

This is great!

Would ya ever have thought this would be the type of thing that would crack us up? I think having kids definitely brings back the kid in us too!