Monday, May 19, 2008

Arts and.... Craps?

Tonight Tyler got done really quickly with his dinner and his bath and we had some free time before quiet time. I asked him if he wanted to have some art time and he said "yes"! I pulled out his scissors and some stamps I had gotten awhile back for him and he went to town. He is a very bright guy, well spoken, and wise beyond his years.... except for the pronunciation of 'crafts'-- he says "craps"! It always makes me smile to hear him say it, so I decided to share my smile with you:

PS: By the time he was done with arts and craps time, he had blue fingers from the stamp ink. PROBABLY not a good idea to do stamping AFTER bath time!

PPS: Let me know-- music or no music?

3 comments:

Heather said...

OMG...I am CRACKING UP!!! "making craps..." HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! He is so funny! Oh, kids are so cute. When he gets older, he's going to be SO embarassed by that video...but that's our job as moms, right?
I don't know about the music...I about wet my pants when I opened up your blog and Steven Tyler shouted out at me.

Pigtail Mama said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! I love it! Yes, this will definitely embarass him some day. That is so great that you do those fun things with him! What a great mom you are. :)

About the music, it is nice to hear, as long as I remember to turn the volume down on my computer. Sometimes I check blogs during naptime..... :) How did you do that?

IUgirl78 said...

That is so freakin' funny!!!!!!! I am glad you got that on video so we could hear it as well. I would have to have arts and "craps" time every day just to hear him say that!

The music is a neat thing to add. How did you do it? At first I was having trouble hearing Tyler because of the music, but then I scrolled down and saw that you could mute it so you can hear the video.