Sunday, December 21, 2008

In the kitchen with Tyler...

Yesterday Tyler and I did all of our Christmas baking. Tyler wanted to make some cookies, too, and when I asked him what kind he said "with sprinkles!". We rolled out the dough, found the cookie cutters, and went to business!

"Cheese! I think I want to make the Santa cookie shape!"

"Can I lick this spatula? I want to eat this frosting. Is there more for me to eat?"
Getting ready for the sprinkles! Tyler picked out mini green and red Christmas trees to put on top of his cookies. I am not sure where most of them landed, on the cookies, or on the floor!
Almost done!
The finished product! (Tyler is reaching for his first one of the day) When I put them in the container, there were Christmas tree sprinkles all over the place! On the counter, stool, and the floor! Tyler ate as many as he could before I wiped them up! When Frank got home from his game, Tyler was so proud to show him what he made!

1 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Great job- they look deLISH!