Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Watch out Sidney Crosby!

On Tuesday I found out there was no one using the ice before my team's practice. Instead of letting good ice go to waste, I brought Tyler to the rink for some extra practice. We packed a stick, grabbed some pucks, and went to town!
Tyler posing with his stick and puck, preparing to take a shot on goal. Just him and me alone on the ice for an hour. Nice form, great smile!!!

Since the balance is not quite there yet after some of his shots he ended up on his belly. Hey, as long as the puck goes in it all right, right? Tyler was so into chasing after the pucks that he forgot that he usually needs the walker to skate or at least he thinks he does. Thus proving, he really doesn't. Once he figures that out there won't be any stopping him. Unfortunately, Jennifer sent us to the rink without any extra batteries and these were the only pictures we got before the camera went dead.
During my team's practice, Tyler watched the whole time from the stands. He ate his lunch that we packed (peanut butter and fluff was on the menu that day) and took in every drill we did. What a fun afternoon!


1 comments:

Heather said...

SID THE KID! He's Jack's favorite! I'm V impressed! Following right in dad's footsteps! Do I see a hockey scholarship in the future...?