Saturday, November 29, 2008

Me, A to Z

Kelly tagged me to go a meme, so here goes!

A- Attached or Single: Attached

B- Best Friend: My husband, of course!

C- Cake or Pie: Does cheesecake count?

D-Day of Choice: Saturday

E-Essential Item: Coffee

F-Favorite Color: Red

G-Greatest Accomplishment: Becoming a mommy :-) However, this year it was pulling up my big girl panties and leaving the place I called a job.

H-Hometown: Wilbraham, MA

I-Indulgences: Chinese Food!

J-January or July: July (with air conditioning!) and January (with a frech coating of snow, fire in the fireplace, and a snowday)

K-Kids: Tyler, I wouldn't trade him for the world!

L-Life is incomplete without: My family

M-Marriage: A life-long rollercoaster ride that I can't live without!

N-Number of Siblings: 1 sister

O-Oranges or Apples: Red Delicious apples

P-Phobias or fears: spiders and heights

Q-Quotes: To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. Elbert Hubbard

R-Reason to Smile: Family, life, health

S-Season: Fall

T-Tag Friends: Lisa

U-Unknown facts about me: My sheets and pillow cases always have to match.

V-Very favorite store(s): Target, Gap

W-Worst habit: Belching

X-X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasound

Y-Your favorite food: Chinese food

Z-Zodiac: Leo

0 comments: