Monday, August 4, 2008

7 Years Ago Today

Jennifer,

As much fun as it is to rekindle those old memories I am equally as excited about what lies ahead. For example, 27 Woodridge may be our first house but 4 Brookside is our dream house. Without you all of this would not be possible. Your hope and faith in us has allowed for us to be in a position where we have so much in both our family and our material possessions. There is little that we lack and that is because of you.

I am a very lucky man and although I don't always say it, I know that I am. Thank you for the best first seven years anyone can possibly have.

Love,

Frank

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Frank, that is one of the sweetest letters EVER! You both are so great together. Congratulations on 7 wonderful years together!

Heather said...

Oh man...you guys are too much! It's too early for me to be crying! So sweet. You two are certainly a wonderful couple.