Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!

Tonight, Elaine and I decided meet at the East Longmeadow library for story time. We got the kids dressed in their pajamas and arrived on time for..... NOTHING! Turns out that this was an off week and there was no story time! Instead, we had 2 kids, in their pajamas (complete with Diego and Lightning McQueen slippers!), excited for story time, and a quiet, empty library. All parents know what that means! CHAOS! The kids ran, and played, and had a great time with each other-- had we been in a park! So, they sat for the 5 mintues it took them to color their Gingerbread Man door hangers, and we decided it was time to go. Instead of heading home, we thought that it would be more fun to take them to get ice cream at Friendly's. Here are a few shots of their first official "date":




I can call it a date because at one point, Elaine and I were talking and we looked over and the two of them were k-i-s-s-i-n-g!

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pigtail Mama said...

I'm sure that was a popular back-up plan! Those two look so cute together. :)

I like your new blog background! Very cool!

Heather said...

That's too funny! I love those pictures - those two look like t-r-o-u-b-l-e! I love Tyler's sweet little smile and Olivia's cheesy one.