Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had the pleasure of picking Tyler up from "school" today. He was so excited, you would have thought it was Christmas! I couldn't wait to get home and help him look at all of his valentine's from his friends. (I guess the new thing this year is tattoos with them, so we will be applying them after bath!) However, I told Tyler that since daddy has a hockey game tonight, that we would have a fun mommy and Ty-Ty night. Where did he choose? McDonalds. Talk about romance! We headed over and he ate and played in the play area. It was great fun! When we came home, he wanted to smell my flowers from daddy and I had to snap this shot--

Just seeing him in this picture makes me anxious for first dates, prom, marriage-- am I getting ahead of myself? Anyways, we hope you all have a great night and we will be thinking of all our friends at 6:45PM tomorrow when the babysitter comes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pigtail Mama said...

What a fun night out with Tyler! That is such a cute picture of him with the flowers. Are you having a Mommy/Daddy night out tomorrow night? I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Heather said...

Whoa - don't get THAT far ahead! Cause we'll be OLD when he's dating, getting married, etc.
He's so sweet! Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! Have a fun date night!