Sunday, December 2, 2007

Shhhhh, Santa is Watching!

This morning we decorated our Christmas tree. I helped. The branch I decorated is beautiful! I can't wait until Christmas, I wish it was tomorrow! Daddy found us some Christmas music to listen to and we had a really good time! I hope I get to see Santa real soon and tell him how good I have been! I got to hang the first ornament on the tree! My mommy said that it was a very special one!

Mommy took this picture of daddy and I in our Islander santa hats.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's such a great picture of the two "boys"!
Oh, and you're getting a school picture of Jack, Momma's just slow in getting them out. Stay tuned...

Pigtail Mama said...

SOOO cute! Tyler just has the best smile! I bet he is super-excited about Christmas. Is he still scared of Santa or does he realize that Santa is his BFF? I think they are usually afraid at 2 but over it by 3, but I wasn't sure. :)