Friday, December 28, 2007

Goodbye, Grandma and Grandpa!




Today we had to take my Grandma and Grandpa Perry to the airport so they could go home. On the way there, I fell asleep, I was such a sleepyhead! When we got there, I could not wake up and I did not get to say goodbye to my Grandma and Grandpa. I know they gave me kisses goodbye! On the way back home, I told my mommy that I was sad because I missed saying goodbye. She told me that we would write this post and that they will read it. So here goes!

Goodbye Grandma and Grandpa! I had a wonderful week with you and I hope you had
fun, too. Please come again soon to my house and I will try to come again to yours real soon! Thank you for all my presents, thank you for reading to me, Grandma, and thank you for the Bagel Bites for breakfast, Grandpa! I miss you guys a lot and we will talk soon! XXXXXXOOOOOOO

3 comments:

Heather said...

What great memories you all made during G'ma and G'pa's visit! I love the picture w/ both of them w/ Tyler! I'll bet it was hard seeing them leave, but look forward to the NEXT time! Miss you guys!

Professor P said...

Tyler,
Grandma Sleepyhead and Grandpa had a great visit with you. It was special for us to see you open all your gifts from Santa. We love you and miss you. In less than three months Grandpa will have his boat in the water again. We can go fishing next time you come to Indiana.

Love,

G & G Perry

Pigtail Mama said...

What a sweet post. I'm sure you are glad that your parents were able to come out for Christmas! Tyler will just have to come out to IN and visit soon- that way we can see you all, too!!