Friday, December 28, 2007

PS-- Mommy made the Cake!

Mommy made Baby Jesus the Cars cake! It was delicious! She did a wonderful job and on Christmas night, we put 3 blue candles in it and sang "Happy Birthday" to Baby Jesus. She had all of my guys around the track, watching the Piston Cup race. It was really cool! We almost forgot to eat the cake! Everyone was stuffed from dinner, but my mommy remembered right before I went to bed and thank goodness she did, otherwise Baby Jesus would have a cake for his birthday!


Here is a picture of the cake-- all of my Cars friends are there watching the Piston Cup race on the "dirt" track!
Here I am blowing out the candles-- I picked out blue because that is what Baby Jesus would have liked!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I am very impressed! That's so sweet of you guys to do. Can I place a cake order for July?