Tuesday, December 25, 2007

SANTA CAME!

I was such a good boy this year that Santa came to my house and brought me lots of toys. I really like Christmas! I went to church last night and saw Baby Jesus in the manger. I also put out cookies and milk for Santa. I poured some of the milk on the plate so Santa could dip his cookies. Then, when I woke up, the cookies were GONE and Santa left me a note. And there were lots of gifts! I got new cars, including a green one and a pink one like I asked Santa for! It was great! My mommy and daddy had gifts from Santa, too. My daddy got a new hockey jersey that is framed and mommy got new sparkly earings. I hope you all had a good Christmas, too. I need to go and play with all my toys now!
WOW! Morphing Power Rangers!

How did Santa know? I needed new hockey nets for my rink in the basement! These even have a top shelf for my water bottle! Cool!
Here I am in front of one of my new nets with a new stick. Santa also brought me the cool Lightning McQueen Jersey that I am wearing.
Here I am with mommy and daddy in front of the tree. What a great surprise Christmas! Maybe we will get dressed this afternoon....
I am just plumb pooped. Mommy put the Jungle Book on for me in the kitchen. I also played with my new Leapster game and ate some of the M&M's from my stocking. Mommy keeps asking me if I need a nap. I wonder why?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like it was a super fun day! That Santa's sure a smart guy! Love that picture of all of you in front of the tree. Love you to all!

Pigtail Mama said...

How much fun! It looks like Tyler was a really good boy this year! I love his slippers, too. Were those front Santa?