Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bright Nights and Santa!

Tonight mommy, daddy, and I all went to Forest Park and the Bright Nights Lights Display. I also got to visit with Santa Claus! Mommy and daddy told me that he was not going to give me any toys tonight because he was just taking orders and his Elves were busy making them! I made sure that I told Santa I wanted a pink car and a green car like Chick. I was such a big boy this year that I could sit on Santa's lap all by myself! It was so much fun! The lights were really neat. There were dinosaurs and skaters and a little village. I even saw Baby Jesus! I got to ride in front on mommy's lap and daddy let me drive the car! With all the snow on the ground it was really neat. I can't wait to go back next year!


Here I am with Santa Claus. He was really nice!
Mommy and I stood in all the snow outside of Santa's village to take a picture together.
Watch out world, here I come! Man your bumpers!

1 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

What great pictures! I love the one of you with Tyler. I'm sure he is soooo excited for Christmas! We're hoping for a white Christmas around here- maybe you all could lend us some snow?? Ha!