Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas.....

WINTER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Today is has been snowing all day long! My daddy didn't have school, my mommy said that people around here need to stay home or learn to drive, and I played with snow in the sink! I can't wait for it to stop snowing so I can go outside and play! Here are some pictures that mommy took of me playing in the sink with the snow. We even built a mini snowman! We tasted the snow, but it tasted funny. My mommy said that it tasted like soap because of the sink. So far, we have about 8 inches and the weatherman says a few more hours of this!

Here I am at the sink.... My fingers are toasty warm!
My snowman with Cheerio eyes!

2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! We've been watching the Weather Channel (does that mean we're old?) and thinking about you guys. Glad you've got 4-wheel drive.

Pigtail Mama said...

Fun! Ahhh...I miss those good New England snows. Poor Hoosier kids never get enough snow to play in! Hopefully Tyler can get outside and build a big snowman (I liked the little one he built in the sink!).