Monday, September 15, 2008

Where are the buttons?

Here is a small snippet from a morning in the Genovese household:

Me (from inside the master bathroom-- I am, of course, running behind!): "Tyler, are you getting dressed out there?"

Tyler (in the master bedroom): "Yes, Mommy, I am!"

Me: "Thank you."

I decide to take a peek and make sure that my super smart 3-year-old is not pulling a fast one on me. I see this:

And I ask: "Tyler, where are your buttons?"

Tyler replies: "They disappeared, Mommy!"


Yeah, right!

3 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

AWWWWW!!!! Okay, that is too cute that he said they disappeared!!! By the way, I'm super impressed that he was even attempting to get himself dressed. I don't see that in Ryan's future until he's 7.

Heather said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I'm very curious how he did that. He is a smartie!

Pigtail Mama said...

SO cute! I love it. I, too, am impressed that he is dressing himself. Pretty good job, even if it was on backwards!!