Monday, September 15, 2008

Meet My Family!

Hi! My name is Tyler and I am 3. Next month I will turn 4-years-old. I love dinosaurs, Cars, playing outside, the Yankees, Green Bay, and hockey. My favorite song is The Grand Old Flag and if I could eat ketchup for every meal, I would. I am a very smart guy and I am always looking for new ways to entertain myself. My Mom is always looking for ways to entertain me as well. She says I get in trouble when I have nothing to do. The other day she let me use her old camera. I had so much fun with it! Here are some of my first shots:

Aren't I cute?

That is my Mommy. She is a wonderful person and I love her very much! She loves to take pictures of me and spend time with her family. She said that she would eat Chinese food for every meal if she could. She also said that she would like a little more sleep during the week, but that will come in time.
That's my daddy. He is so strong! I want to grow up and be just like him! He loves the Islanders and is very sad that the Miami Dolphins are not starting out like he thought they would. He would eat pizza for every meal if he had a choice. He loves watching Sunday football with all of us and wishes every day were Sunday.


4 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

What a cute post!!! I love that you let him play with your old camera. (Was it a digital or film camera?) I have to say that he did a great job taking the pictures and sharing his thoughts. ;)

IUgirl78 said...

By the way, how did you get music to play on your blog? (Sorry if I've already asked this or if Kelly beat me to it.) Our mom wants to know. Thanks!

Heather said...

I love that! A Tyler perspective! You should let him take pictures all day long sometime - when you're feeling really brave. That would be a HOOT to see.
And Frank...the Dolphins? I didn't know that. At least it's not the Patriots.

Pigtail Mama said...

Those are great pictures, Tyler! I read a photographer's blog whose son is named Ty, and when he takes pics he labels them phoTographY. Get it? I thought that was awfully clever. Tyler will have to keep that in mind!

Thanks for the view from Tyler's world. He's lucky to have such a great mommy and daddy, and he's a great kiddo himself. :) Love you guys!