Saturday, September 6, 2008

Are you ready for some football?

We are!

Tyler got out his field goal kicking "Super-Toe" football guy this morning and was playing with him. He kept saying that he was kicking "yard fields." For the first time ever he was able to build the uprights without asking for our help. It hit me that as he gets older and starts doing more on his own that he is less and less my baby!

I hope that by the end of this football season Tyler will accomplish a few things:

1) He will know the difference between field goals and the yard lines on the field.
2) He will recognize the fact that Brett Favre is no longer the Quarterback of the Packers and that Aaron Rodgers is (despite the constant showing of the NFL '08 PlayStation cover!).
3) We will see I.U. play in yet another bowl game-- and win!



1 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Yard fields! I love it! What a hoot. Football is an awfully hard sport to understand, but he has good teachers so I know he will get it quickly!!