Wednesday, January 2, 2008

No More Dirty Diaper Blues!



This is a photo of me that was taken when I was about 2 months old. My mommy and daddy took me to Indiana for Thanksgiving and I got to go and see Santa Claus. I can't believe I was this tiny! My mommy thought that we should share this picture because I am getting to be a big boy! Tonight I pooped on the potty for the VERY FIRST TIME! I have been scared to go poopy on the potty becuase I thought that I would fall in. But my mommy sat next to me and we took out time. She was right, only mo poopy went into the potty! My mommy and daddy were so excited, they said that they were proud of me and that I have grown up so much! We all danced around the kitchen! They said that now I can go out and do special things that I couldn't do when I was this small! I am so excited, too!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Yeah! Hopefully you are diaper-free now! That is the cutest picture of Tyler. He is so little! Congrats on the potty training!

Heather said...

YEAH!! Congratulations, Tyler! Welcome to the big boy club! Great job! Can you help me teach Jack about the potty next time you come to Indiana?