Saturday, January 12, 2008

101 Uses for the Liquor Cabinet.....



Ever since we moved into this house, Tyler has found more and more uses for our liquor cabinet. It is nothing fancy, just one of our cupboards in the kitchen. When he is playing hockey in the kitchen, it become his penalty box, when he is done with the game it is the locker room (I have opened it up to find his hockey sticks in there). Tonight it turned into the Power Ranger hideout. I thank goodness that he has a great imagination and hope it never goes to waste!

3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

That is so cute. Hey- I'm sure after a rough day of playing the Power Rangers just needed a "tasty beverage." Tyler is just too darn cute! On another note, when is the party???? :)

Heather said...

I'll betcha the Power Rangers requested to hideout there. I know I would...

Professor P said...

I wouldn't be surprised if one morning you opened the liquor cabinet and found an alien direct from Roswell!