Monday, January 21, 2008

The Fat Lady Has Sung......

Wearing out Sunday best!
Boy, it sure looks cold there!
"I think Brett is going to win the game for the Packers!"



As the saying goes, it isn't over until the fat lady sings..... She sang LOUD AND CLEAR last night! We watched in horror and shock as the Patriots won their game and then the Packers LOST theirs. Needless to say, this household has been in a deep state of mourning all day today. We had a great time as a family watching the game and cheering on the green and gold-- that is until overtime. Those of us who were still awake were very sad and quite upset that SuperBowl weekend will bring the one thing we have come to dislike the most-- a Patriots game! The real connundrum is who do we root for? The Patriots (who we can't stand), or the Giants (who beat my beloved Packers)??????

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Oh, I was feeling for you guys last night! I didn't watch the whole game, but I did catch the end. What a bummer. Poor Favre! That is a really cute picture of you and Tyler. What a handsome little guy he is! I guess I will be cheering for NY. I know they beat the Packers, but I just cannot stand the Pats AT ALL. Plus, Eli IS Peyton's brother, so it is kind of like cheering for the Colts....kind of, not really. :(

wendy/Mom said...

Jim has ended his personal period. Thank goodness he has other sports to cheer for! So for now we put our green and gold away untilnext year. Tyler looked really good in his sweatshirt. He fits into this crazy family just perfectly.