Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

This weekend we went to New York to visit with my Grandma and Papa and Aunt 'Rette, Uncle Jim, Conor, and Skylar. I got to open more Christmas presents and celebrate New Years. I got a golf club set, an air hockey game, and a Cars mitten set! We had a great time. On Sunday, we all took Grandma and Papa out to dinner for their Anniversary. I ate fried calamari, salad, and pasta with meatballs. Then we got ice cream because I ate so good!
On Monday, us kids ran and ran and ran and ran and ran. It was so much fun! My cousin Conor got a lot of WWE guys from Santa and he showed me how to wrestle. I also made sure that I played with Skylar and her new dolls. Their friends came over later in the day to have a party with Aunt 'Rette, Uncle Jim, and mommy and daddy and they were also a lot of fun!
On the way home yesterday mommy and I took a really long nap. When I woke up, we were almost home and there was lots of new snow on the ground! Yay!
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
I love the fish tank. Skylar and I had a great time looking at the fish and talking.
Here are Conor, Skylar, Papa, and I at the restaurant. We were waiting for everyone to finish with their dinner so we could go and get ice cream. I got cookies and cream with M&M's!
This is what mommy and daddy were doing after us kids went to bed.....
Happy New Year Aunt 'Rette and Uncle Jim!
The next morning even us kids were tired. We spent a lot of time watching the train under the tree while all of our mommy's and daddy's rested. I guess they didn't go to bed early the night before!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Happy New Year to you, too! Looks like fun!

Heather said...

Looks like the kids should supervise the adults next time - keep everyone in line. ; )
Happy New Year!