Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Today is daddy's birthday. I am not going to tell you how old he is today, but I will tell you that he was born 38 years ago today at 6:06PM! I love my daddy very much. He is a lot of fun to play with, he is very smart, and he teaches me good things. I hope that some day when I grow up I will be just like him. I hope he has a great year and good things happen to him in his 38th year! I love you, daddy!
PS-- Mommy helped me write this and she says "ditto".

3 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANK! That was a very nice post, and I really like the birthday cake! I hope that he had a wonderful day!!

Heather said...

Aw, Happy Birthday, Frank!! Hope you had a great day and weekend!

wendy/Mom said...

Well Frank,
You made it through another year. Now if only the Dolphins could do the same! We thought of you on your birthday but figured you were busy being pampered! (Not diapered Jenni.) Love the cake.
Love,
Wendy/Mom/sleepyhead