Monday, October 27, 2008

Sneak Peak!


Tonight after bath time we had a visitor-- the UPS man! I never thought I would see Tyler so excited to hear the doorbell or see a brown box. He delivered our order from the Disney Store.... Our smart 4-year-old knew exactly what was in the box-- his Halloween costume (aka: red Jungle Fury Power Ranger-- just as requested! He asked to try it on (I was as excited as he was to see him in it!). We put it on him, he struck a pose and I snapped the camera! Look at the big smile on his face!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

That's awesome! I can't believe that the Power Rangers are still cool.... :)

Heather said...

WOW! Has he been working out?! Great costume! After Jack sees this I have a feeling I'll be able to predict what he'll want to be for Halloween next year...