Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Handsome!

Dear Tyler,

Happy birthday, Handsome! Four years ago tonight, at 10:55 P.M. you entered this world! Little did we know how much it would really change! Daddy and I love every minute we are around you and look forward to every minute that we spend with you in the years to come!

Tyler, age 2 months
Being your mommy and daddy has changed our lives in the best of ways! It is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to us and we would never trade it for anything. Trying to describe how much we love you is impossible.

Tyler, age 9 months

You are one of the most generous, kind, caring kids we have ever met. When we walk into school and you see the babies, you always make sure that you great them and you are so gentle with them! Over that past few weeks, you have matured into a wonderful preschooler who will be a delight to any teacher in the years to come.

Tyler, age 2 years

Some of the things that we have enjoyed most together are: reading books in bed at night, our special "talk" time about the day, watching sports on the T.V., playing hockey in the kitchen, and special cuddle time in bed on the weekends. This past year you got your first stitches (and glue!), started skating lessons, saw lots of dinosaurs at the museum, traveled to Florida, Wisconsin, Indiana, and New York, and grew pumpkins in the garden.

Tyler, age 3 years

I hope that you continue to have the great imagination, independence, and kindness that you have been building on for years to come. I know that someday you will be the person you strive to be and that all of your dreams will come true. You are loved by so many people and I know you love them all as well!

Tyler, age 3 1/2 years

Happy birthday, Tyler! We love you and hope that all your dreams come true!

Love,

Mommy and Daddy

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=7108264c4c7d3c1847f9da&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

6 comments:

Professor P said...

Dear Handsome Birthday Boy,

Tyler, I am amazed at how you look so much like two people I know well, me and George Clooney. I'm not sure which of us you resemble more closely, but there is no doubt you are handsome.

Happy 4th Birthday,

Love,

Grampy

Heather said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Tyler! You are a wonderful, fun, loving, sweet, polite, funny boy! I can't wait for all the fun playtimes you and Jack can share!
We hope you had a great day on your very special 4th birthday! (how has it already been 4 years?)
XOXO
-The Jernigans

Lancastermom said...

Happy birthday big boy! You are so adorable and I hope you have a great weekend filled with fun and family!

Pigtail Mama said...

Happy BIRTHDAY, Tyler! I can't believe you are 4! You are such a handsome little guy and obviously have such a great heart. You bring joy to so many lives!

Jennifer, I loved the video. I just can't believe that you put in a video of him in that jersey- you know, the one that belonged to a guy named F something? :)

Hope you had a great day, Tyler!

IUgirl78 said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler!!!

He is certainly a handsome kiddo. I loved looking back at the pictures of him when he was a baby. I can't believe how much hair he had! He seems like such a kind, gentle, yet tough, little guy. I love reading about his adventures! :)

IUgirl78 said...

I didn't notice the video until I read Kelly's comment. That was too cool!!!