Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blogging, Bears, and Babies!

It's October!

After weeks and month of no blogging and living our crazy life, my goal for the week is to catch up on everything that I have missed-- the MONTH of August, the FIRST day of pre-school, my birthday, and Tyler's FIFTH birthday! I have given myself exactly one week to finish all the half started posts I started along the way.

Easy, right?

On another note...

Tonight at bedtime, Tyler called for us a few times. Being the super doting parents we are, we both responded to the demands of "I just have to tell you something"... The last time we were upstairs, Tyler got himself comfortable and I asked him which stuffed friend he wanted to cuddle with. Being the super decisive child he is, I suggested a few. He chose the third one, a Boyd's Bear, girl, pregnant. I said to him "Good choice, you are going to cuddle with the pregnant mommy bear, look at her belly, that's where the baby is!" To which Tyler responded "How did it get there, did she eat it?"

I love this kid!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh dear...how did you respond?

Pigtail Mama said...

That's too funny!