Monday, August 31, 2009

A Very Important Phone Call

Tyler asked me tonight while I was making dinner if he could call Grammy in Indiana. Since I had just hung up with her, I knew she was still at the office. I helped him dial the number and turned the phone over to him.

My mom's assistant, Jenny, answered the phone. This threw Tyler for a loop and he demanded to know who he was talking to and where his Grammy was. We will have to work on phone etiquette! Eventually Jenny put Tyler on hold and went and got Grammy and told her there was a "very important gentleman on the phone wanting to speak with her."

As soon as Grammy picked up, he was all talk! He made himself at home on top of the dresser in the living room (awaiting the weekends Tag Sale!).

At one point, I heard Tyler say "Just a minute Grammy, I have to use the bathroom." He came into the kitchen where I was and asked me to put the phone on speaker so I could speak with her while he did his thing. Or so I thought. Instead, he brought the phone into the bathroom while he did his thing and then resumed his position when he was done. Once again, it's that phone etiquette thing!
The conversation last all of about 20 minutes and it was the cutest thing on my end to watch and listen to! Grammy called me later on to tell me that it was just as cute on her end as well!

0 comments: