Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Drummer Boy



Lucky for us, Tyler resurrected his drum and instruments last week. He trekked all the way down into the playroom in the basement to "get something" and this is what he came up with. Frank taught him how to tap his sticks to the count of 4 to start the band and I turned on the 80's channel on television for his to practice to :-). Since he was having such a grand old time beating away, I decided to take the opportunity to get some shots with my new...camera!
After months of research and weeks of testing ones out in the stores, I finally shot the lock off the wallet and took the leap. I decided that a D-SLR was going to be a bit much for me, so I decided on a Nikon P90 with super zoom. It's great! What really suckered me in was the sports mode-- 15 shots in a second! I can't wait to try it out at the rink!

2 comments:

Professor P said...

Jen,

Go girl! The camera is an essential for you! Fifteen-shots a second is an essential for grandparents!

Love,

Grampy Perry

P.S. The fish are biting. I have one lined up with Tyler's name on it.

Heather said...

Ooh! I'm anxious to see that camera! I wondered what you'd end up with after you asked me about our camera. How many more days until you're in state?