Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hangin' in the Alley!

For the first time in a long time, we had a free day on the weekend with nothing planned. For about 5 minutes I had the luxury of pondering what we could get done around the house, how it would feel to relax, etc, when Tyler asked "Can we go bowling?" How do I say no his cute face? I don't! We headed out Saturday afternoon to the local bowling alley where we were treated to lunar bowling in the middle of the day!
Tyler did great! So excited to get up there are roll that ball down. He hung right in the game with both Frank and I.

Waiting oh so patiently for the ball to come back so he can take another turn!
Finally the ball arrives!
Finding the right holes....
Watching and waiting for the pin count!
A photo of the overall champ! I guess all that Wii practice really does pay off!
Frank, all smiles, relaxed, despite not spending a Saturday in a rink! Welcome back, daddy!

0 comments: