Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ready, Set, Bowl!

Today I went bowling with my mommy, my friend Olivia, and her mommy, Elaine. We had a lot of fun! When we got there it was disco bowling. There were lots of lights, music, and everything was glowing the dark. Mommy remembered how she used to go "Lunar Bowling" in college with her friends. I bowled really good with the big heavy ball. Next time we go back I want my daddy to come with us. (Maybe I will have a career with the PBA!)

Olivia and I are waiting very patiently for our turns!
Here I am watching my ball to see how many pins I hit this time! Check out my cool shoes!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

I haven't bowled in so long- how fun! I bet Tyler had a blast. I can't believe he is old enough to bowl!?!?!

Heather said...

I LOVE IT!! Welcome to blogging! YEAH! I have another blog to stalk, now!